Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

Its good

But very easy. I didn't need all of the upgrades to get it. It was fun, good looking, and nice. Its only faults are the shortness and easiness, but thats ok because its luis day

The Fighting Game Collab The Fighting Game Collab

Meh

It was ok, even though I was in this one i really thought we could've done better.

Whatever, this is old.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Really great and fun

I didn't find any glitches, and it was very fun. The art direction was perfect, all of the art looked great. I really liked playing this game. All of the little effects and physics added a look of professionalism. The art was very solid, as I said.

All in all, its a favorite.

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Great game

Looks great, plays great, everything. Great physics engine. Oh yeah, it was a great idea to hire Luis. Pretty amazing art for it. I love the game.

10/10
5/5

NG Poster Collab NG Poster Collab

Cool,

But you didn't use my part. :( That makes me sad. You just gave it to another dude who did, like, 3 or 4 more or something. SO that makes this a 9 and a 5. But still.... if you changed it maybe I would be happier. :(

JKAmovies responds:

Sorry :(

Cannon Defense Cannon Defense

Great Game

I played this a lot. It is really fun. I like the physics and the explosions and stuff. Just great stuff, I've enjoyed this from the start.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Thanks!

Hands of War RPG Hands of War RPG

Great game

It is obvious where you got some inspiration (WoW). The game was a lot like it, which is not a bad thing. It was really cool and seemed expansive. I wish you good luck with this game, its cool.

CC12 Game Demo Reel '08 CC12 Game Demo Reel '08

A few things to work on...

For pong extreme, make the players with rectangle tools. There was a little point sticking out at the end and when it gets hit the ball rapidly bounces, scoring me many points. For speed, well, it wasn't fast. It wasn't very challenging. Switch was cool, but you should get an artist. Turret Defense was hard. Whenever your player moved off of the screen, he died. Work on the graphics and those suggestions and these games would be great!

chunkycheese12 responds:

Ok, i'll put those into mind ;D

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Ummm...

OMG, this was like, totally copying castle crashers! Wow, lol, this is such a copy. Make your own game! Just kidding. Great job here, and I like how it randomly flips through different people's drawings in the bar. I have never gotten mine though. Anyways, it was nice and neat, the colors were great, the animation was great, and it was fun. 5/5 10/10.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Great job

This was a very good tutorial. It featured help for many things, like keys and AI. The only reason I didn't give you a ten was the AI. Since it's understandable, I still gave you a five. Many people will be helped.

chunkycheese12 responds: