Pico and the Dandylions Pico and the Dandylions

so well thought out

this is grade a cinema right here

MrScriblam responds:

more like
grade a cinnamon

Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

Gorgeous animation as always

This is a very great looking flash. good animation and color and music and all its just mighty fine boogles

TheBoogley responds:

Eskimos Eskimos

It wasn't enjoyable

It was like if a person took Africa dudes (a really really boring, bad animatino) and dumbed it down with even worse jokes. it was just bad. there was some good art here and there, but it was overall really bad.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Great

The whole thing was professional. The animation was stunning, and the attention to detail made this whole thing eyecandy. Great work yo

Madness: Lactation Madness: Lactation

Amazing

This is way too funny.

Cranky's Christmas Cranky's Christmas

Righto Nogfish

The sound effects and the laugh track made this even better.

Great work my love.

The Camel Collab!!! 2!!! The Camel Collab!!! 2!!!

Nic Nig

I liked that n***a part. and the one with dr. pain

Flee responds:

:]]]]]

-hipsterween- -hipsterween-

Fuckin A lenka

You totally nailed it here. It had a great pallete and the drawings are top notch. Very enjoyable and it flowed perfectly. Loved it all. Nice

B) B) B) B) B)

The Creep The Creep

I'm diggin this shit

Very nice work guys.

I like it. We're cool right? RIGHT.

And he doesnt have a big dick, obviously.

He has a HUGE dick

Mexifry responds:

lol

Castle Crashers Collab Castle Crashers Collab

Pretty Lame

It wasn't very good. There were some alright parts, but not enough to keep me really interested. Animation and art was consistently bad. The first part was the best IMO, even with its horrible joke. It had some nice art. I wasn't suprised about the game, it had bad animation and programming and was a lot like the one i made with bloodsucker, even with the same health bar! Yeah I noticed that especially because the artist used the line tool (traced) the castle crashers art and that was a brush tool. I also remember my art. Nothing new here, too bad I didn't get no credit for what I did to get the idea started. Oh well.

I got what I thought about it, this is why I didn't continue it. I knew I would get these kinda bad parts.